Today, Atlanta Camera Rentals gave the new GEMINI 5K S35 sensor for the Gemini-Kit camera. GEMINI 5K S35 uses dual responsiveness modes to give makers more adaptability to various shooting conditions. Whether catching with GEMINI’s Standard Mode for acceptable bright circumstances or Its Low Light Mode for more hidden needs, Gemini-Kit 5K S35 brings mind-boggling dynamic reach and delivers film-quality pictures. In addition, the GEMINI 5K S35 sensor gives an extraordinary low-light performance, considering cleaner imagery with less noise and better shadow detail.
Moreover, operators can undoubtedly switch between modes through the camera’s on-screen menu with no personal time and experience; an expanded field of view at 2K and 4K goals differs from the higher goal HELIUM sensor. Finally, the sensor’s facets, 30.72 mm x 18 mm, were considered more critical to progressed lens inclusion than the HELIUM sensor.
THE KIT IS FULLY EQUIPPED WITH
The RED DSMC2 Gemini Kit comes completely fitted with the simultaneous things:
- RED DIGITAL CINEMA DSMC2 BRAIN with GEMINI 5K S35 Sensor.
- Standard Optical Low-Pass Filter.
- Front Body Cap.
- Power Supply.
- Group Mount (Aluminum).
- RED DIGITAL CINEMA DSMC2 V-lock I/O Expander.
- RED DIGITAL CINEMA Touch 7.0″ LCD.
- RED Microfiber Bag.
- 2 x IDX System Technology DUO-C98 96Wh High-Load Battery with D-Tap Advanced, Standard D-Tap, and USB Port.
- IDX System Technology VL-2X 2-Channel V-Mount Charger and Power Supply.
- 60W AC Power Supply (North American).
- G-Technology ev|Series Reader RED MINI-MAG Edition.
- USB 3.0 Cable.
- RED DIGITAL CINEMA RED MINI-MAG (960GB).
- RED DIGITAL CINEMA DSMC2 Jib Handle.
KEEPING HOLD OF THE KIT, WE GET
- The included V-lock I/O expander module supports the camera BRAIN, giving a method for connecting power, information, and result ports.
- The touchscreen LCD is required for camera arrangement and control and allows you to see what the camera is shooting.
- The included IDX DUO-C98 batteries power the GEMINI BRAIN through the V-lock expander module and give the battery data to the camera.
- The RED DIGITAL CINEMA DSMC Canon Mount (Aluminum) joins your DSMC or DSMC2 camera mind giving an EF/EF-S viable lens port for your camera.
- Whenever you’ve set up the camera, you can record to the 960GB RED MINI-MAG supporting recording speeds up to 300 MB/s and use the included primer to move your recording to your PC or download station. In addition, the Outrigger Handle offers a help hold for the structure.
- The VL-2X 2-Channel V-Mount Charger and Power Supply from IDX charge lithium-particle and NiCad batteries, changing to the first default setting.
- The IDX DUO-C98 96Wh High-Load Battery with D-Tap Advanced, Standard D-Tap, and USB Port elements a V-mount and is just 2.3″ thick, yet packs 96Wh to control your expert gadgets. A fit for handheld gimbal and formal applications with run-and-firearm designs where size and weight can become an issue.
- The RED Digital Cinema DSMC2 Outrigger Handle mounts to your camera’s DSMC2 Top Handle Port. Give you a safe help handle while holding the camera with one hand, leaving your other hand free for lens changes.
- The included case holds all the unit’s stuff secure during transport and capacity.
Like all cameras in the DSMC2 lineup, EPIC-W 5K can shoot according to Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHD/HR recording and sticks to Atlanta Camera Rentals’. Loyalty to OBSOLESCENCE OBSOLETE. This center working rule allows current owners to repair their innovation as developments are told without buying new stuff.
“While making the RED GEMINI camera sensor for low-light events in space, we immediately saw another side to this sensor,” says Jim Land. “We cherished the capability of this sensor so much that we needed to develop it to cause to have a vaster appeal. Subsequently, the Gemini-Kit currently sports dual responsiveness modes. It has the low-light execution mode and default, a standard mode that enables you to shoot in more brilliant events.”
Starting at $24,500 with $450/Day, the new RED GEMINI 5K KIT S35 sensor is available online and through the best Atlanta Cameras Authorized Dealers. On the other hand, Atlanta Camera Rentals EPIC-W 8K clients will choose to move up to the GEMINI sensor sometime.
BODY & BRAIN TO DSMC2
The high-level figuring parts. Atlanta Camera Rentals has a few particular forms of this body/mind. They likewise have the monochrome version, which allows you to catch the dark and white film with upgraded goal and light responsiveness because of the oversight of various facts. You’ll be expected to buy a power module or port expander to control the camera.
To make the DSMC2 reasonable, you’ll have to buy an expander, battery, proper lens support, and show that will help you see your picture and media cards. A part of this might appear glaringly obvious. However, every “frill” can be as pricey as a mirrorless camera body. The Gemini has two shooting modes; one is the standard model with a nearby ISO rate of 800 other than 3200. The usual way is as yet great for automatic film and story filmmaking.
The RED Gemini gives you a similar 4K goal at 120fps as the Atlanta Camera Rentals, hinting that you can catch a slow-movement video with a similar quality without paying for the extra 3K goal. You do not just get an incredible plan alongside the low-light performance.
SPECS TO DSMC2
- RED Camera Price: $14,950; $24,500 for Monochrome Model.
- Max Data Speed — 300 MB/s.
- R3D RAW, Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHR/HD.
- Incorporated Media Bay.
- Remote Control.
- Link free Peripherals.
- Included OLPF (Upgrade Option).
- Exchangeable Lens Mount.
SPECS TO GEMINI 5K.
- Dynamic Range: 16.5+ stops.
- Compelling Pixels: 5120 × 3000.
- Size: 30.72 mm x 18.0 mm (Diagonal: 35.61 mm).
The red GEMINI rental can switch local awareness. All things being equal, it can work in both standard and faintly lit conditions without hastily blown features or undue noise. Nearly infinite lens choices are accessible for the DSMC2 structure. While this camera requires independently accessible lens support, DSMC lens support is presented in various blends for similarity with a comprehensive exhibit of the lens structure.